Friday, May 4, 2012

love peom


If I could find the word to describe how I feel about you it would go something like this

When I see you I feel like my whole days going to go great.
When you smile everyone else does to because everyone feeds off of you vibe.
When I look into your eyes I see something that I don’t think anyone can.

When we huge I feel comfort.
 When we kiss it sends a cold shiver down my back.
The first time we made love you stole apart of me that I know I could never get back.

You stole my heart.
And I know you don’t want it because you always throw it down and stomp on it.
But for some reason I always pick it back up and give right back to you.

I wish you could see yourself as I do.
Your special.
Love is a strong word which is why I only say it to few.
Now I’m saying it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment